This year we are proudly celebrating our 20th Birthday!
We are so proud to have supported thousands of vulnerable children and their families over the past two decades.
Every week our dedicated team of trained and supervised volunteers go into the homes of vulnerable families to help give young children a better start in life, including
- The little boy whose sister is so severely disabled that the family can rarely leave the house
- The new baby girl whose mother is suffering from Post Natal Depression
- The three children who have fled with their young Mum to escape domestic violence, and are now living in poverty and rural isolation
- The toddler whose alcoholic father has been sent to prison, and mother suffers with mental health issues
- The young boy struggling to cope with the sudden death of his mother following a fatal accident, which also left his father severely injured and unable to work
In 2018, we are asking you to help us continue giving these, and many more children a brighter future.
You can get involved in so many ways;
- Skydive: Join our Scheme Manager, Liz Roe, as she Tandem Skydives from 10,000 foot to celebrate at GoSkydive on 16th June (or alternatively jump on 27th May)
- Tough Mudder: Get muddy at ‘Tough Mudder’ Crawley, this muddy assault course promises lots of fun (Dates available: 22nd, 29th and 30th)
- Hold a celebration: Invite some friends round for a cake sale, or hold one within your workplace or school
Or simply donate a few pounds to help us continue transforming the lives of vulnerable local children
£5 – could enable a parent to attend our local family group for support
£10 – could fund a volunteer’s first visit to a family in urgent need of help
£20 – could give a local child a happy memory to cherish forever
£50 – could help train a new volunteer to help give more children brighter futures