We run weekly Twiglets’ Groups where families with twins or multiples can bring their children along for play and interaction with other children, and the parents can come to meet other adults in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Twiglet Group volunteers work with the Family Group Play Worker to run these sessions. The role involves building the confidence and independence of families by:
- Offering families support, friendship and practical help at the Group.
- Developing relationships with families to provide regular, reliable support
- Encourage parents’ strengths and emotional well-being for the ultimate benefit of their own children
- Helping families widen their networks within the local in the community
Apply now to be a Twiglets Group Volunteer
Our Twiglets Group Volunteers need to:
- be able to spare a couple of hours each week during term time, to give support at Twiglets
- attend our free training to prepare for the role.
You can find out more by looking at the Group Volunteer Role Description
If you are interested in supporting families as a Twiglets Group Volunteer, we would love to hear from you. Please complete an application before 31st August.