Part time Co-ordinator Vacancy
Could you make a real difference to a family’s life? Does the idea of each day being totally different appeal to you? Are you passionate about outcomes for children? Then we would love to hear from you!
We currently have a vacancy for a Part-time Co-ordinator to work with local volunteers and families to bring about positive changes for children.
- 23 Hours per week
- Salary: £21,074 pro rata (£13,100 actual)
Our volunteers are the mainstay of our organisation and we couldn’t do what we do without them. They all have personal experience of parenting, as either a parent or step-parent, and so understand the stresses and strains of parenthood first-hand. We value them very highly and are looking for the right person to support them. Is that you?
The Family/Volunteer Co-ordinator’s role is a diverse one:
You are responsible for
- recruiting, training, supervising, and supporting our team of volunteers
- receiving family referrals and assessing the family’s needs,
- providing the right match of volunteer to family and supervising the on-going support
- integrating support with other agencies where needed.
If you would like to be considered for this rewarding role you will need the following:
- experience of parenting
- sound knowledge of working with vulnerable families
- proven experience of providing supervision, ideally with volunteers
- use of a car to enable visiting families, mileage will be paid
Can you work 23 hours per week, over 3 or 4 days to include Thursday and Friday, at our Crawley office? In return we offer £13,100pa (£21,074 pro-rata), 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, and contributory pension. We are all parents who understand the challenges family can sometimes offer to working life so we try to be flexible by offering TOIL, however this is a year-round role and we are not able to accommodate children in the office.
Closing Date: Friday 26th October 18
Interview Date: Tuesday 6th November 18
Please note Home-Start CHAMS does not accept CV’s. The documents you will need in order to apply for the position are below.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 26th October 2018
We will let you know if you have been shortlisted for an interview. If you do not hear from us, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team.