1) Home-Start CHAMS Privacy Notice for Families using our services
To view our full privacy notice click here – Privacy Notice for Families Handout
2) Home-Start CHAMS Privacy Notice for Communication Subscribers
Home-Start CHAMS collect your name and contact details in order to send you occasional updates about our work with vulnerable local families and upcoming fundraising activities.
We keep your personal information secure on our supporter database, and deal with it in a confidential and professional manner.
Your personal data will be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner, in accordance with current data protection legislation. We will only process your personal data to send you direct marketing if we have your express consent to do so. Sometimes it is necessary to process your personal data in order to comply with our legal obligations, for example to claim Gift Aid from HMRC.
We will retain your data for as long as required to fulfil the purpose for which it was obtained (e.g.: Gift Aid records must be held for 6 years).
Home-Start CHAMS will never sell, rent or trade your personal data. We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law, or to enforce our legal rights.
You have a number of important rights which you may exercise in relation to your personal information free of charge, including;
- access your personal information
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require us to erase personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information which you have provided to us
- object to our continued processing of your personal information
- to lodge a complaint to the ICO; 0303 123 1113
Please contact us if you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or the information we hold about you.
Contact: Liz Roe, Scheme Manager.
Call: 01293 416327
Write: Home-Start CHAMS
c/o Crawley Community Action, The Orchard, 1-2 Gleneagles Court, Brighton Road, CRAWLEY, West Sussex, RH10 6AD